St Petersburg, Russia looks especially spectacular when lit up at night, so we offer to make the most of your time in the city by going on an evening or night city tour. Evening sightseeing in St Petersburg brings a new perspective on familiar architectural ensembles and adds some unique experiences that don’t exist during the daylight.
- See St Petersburg’s best sights and monuments floodlit after dark.
- Listen to an enthralling narration of a local English-speaking tour guide.
- Discover the romance and mystery of St Petersburg at night and learn about St. Petersburg wish-making traditions.
- Stay comfortable and safe with a covered transport.
- Take short walks and fantastic after-dark photos.
Our one-of-a-kind nighttime sightseeing adventure will take you through the shining city centre to such iconic sights as: majestic Palace Square, mysterious Peter and Paul Fortress, quiet canal views and St. Nicholas Cathedral, vibrant Nevsky Prospect with bustling night life and many more. You will see why St Petersburg ranks among the world’s most beautiful cities at night.
St Petersburg Night Tour takes around 3 hours. We can offer two timing options.